22 February 2014

YANKEE CANDLE CAR JAR





You may be thinking what is a Car Jar, which is exactly what I thought when I purchased my first one over 18 months ago in the UK. It's actually a plastic jar shaped odour neutralising air freshener for your car or any small space.Made by Yankee Candle, which hails from the USA, it's a clever idea and I can vouch that its worth every cent. My first Car Jar was Garden Sweet Pea and it has been hanging in my car and even though the fragrant liquid/gel has all but evaporated it still releases its fragrance after all this time. I have to disagree with the claim on the packaging that it lasts up to 4 weeks....I have only today bought a replacement of Ocean Blossom and the fragrance is beautiful,
so much so,that 
I want to check out if Yankee Candles make it in the tarts and candles.
The Car Jars are available in many different fragrances. 
These make wonderful gifts that just keep giving and giving....


Car Jar R99



Yankee Candle products are available from 
Mobelli

Shop 112 The Crescent Shopping Umhlanga Ridge, Durban 031 566 5996
&92 Regent Road Sea Point, Cape Town 021 434 2280


No comments:

Post a Comment