16 February 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE YVES ROCHER {MOMENT DE BONHEUR}



As you maybe aware over the past few months I have been using several products from the French brand Yves Rocher and I have been thrilled with all of them. I recently received a miniature sample bottle of one of their fragrances Moment de Bonheur Eau de Parfum in a free gift.




I have to admit that I am somewhat of a fragrance "snob" and that was the main reason that this sample ending up in the jar, the other reason was the packaging. (I have mentioned previously in one of my posts about the packaging of Yves Rocher being confusing due to its mix of colours and it has a distinct lack of appeal for me) I have already found out that this book should not be pre judged by its cover or by its inexpensive  price.
When I started my Sunday Sample post some weeks ago I agreed that I would use and review the samples that were in my jar no matter what and that's what have I have done over these past Sundays. I honestly expected this fragrance to be a once off wear, then write my review and move on.
Well... guess what? I have discovered another little gem.

Launched in 2011 Moment de Bonheur translated from French means a Moment of Happiness.
The scent is dedicated to the beauty of rosa centifolia from Grasse. The composition is by perfumer Annick Menardo, who is known for being a brilliant and inventive perfumer...
Classified as a floral/woody fragrance thanks to the clever mix of 
honeysuckle, vanilla, peach flesh, peppery dragée, artichoke steeped in Madeira wine
and the woodiness comes from patchouli and cedar.
I adore the smell of honeysuckle, vanilla and peach, so this fragrance has to be a hit for me and it was!
It also had a decent degree of lasting power and what's more important I enjoyed wearing it and I even had a couple of comments from friends who also expressed their like and shock at both 
the brand and the price. 
R395 
50ml Edp

All I can say is that I have been a fragrance "snob" for too long and my new found transition is all thanks to my 
Moment of Happiness...

Yves Rocher is available at selected Woolworths, Truworths Fashion, 

pharmacies and salons countrywide



No comments:

Post a Comment