9 October 2013

OYSTER BOX HOTEL - HIGH TEA


I recently went to the Oyster Box Hotel for High Tea and its not the first time either, but it is the first time that I have blogged about it. 
The Lighthouse, Strawberry Daiquiri's, High Tea and Skabenga are what spri'ngs to my mind when anyone mentions the Oyster Box Hotel.
The Lighthouse is an Umhlanga landmark, the hotel serves the best SD'S, Skabenga is the resident fat cat that lazes around the foyer and the High Tea is....well just great!






Don't bother wasting your time going if you are on a diet, as this is a calorie overload of note and its my "kinda" heaven. I had better let the photos do the talking...Enjoy this feast for your eyes, as much as I enjoyed this feast for my tummy!
                                     

                                               



















High Tea is served daily from 2.30pm tll 5.00pm in the Palm Court and costs R185 per head. (9/10/2013)
What better way to spend an afternoon than relaxing, eating and be entertained by the pianist.
I advise that you book well in advance especially over the weekends and during the holidays.

                   The Oyster Box2 Lighthouse RoadUmhlanga Rocks 4319KwaZulu-NatalSouth Africa




No comments:

Post a Comment