17 October 2012

BELUGA TEASER

Beluga  Green Point Cape Town


The award winning Beluga restaurant is part of the Caviar group of restaurants and is situated in the 100 year old Foundry building in Green Point Cape Town. It opened its doors in early 1999 as a "fine dining" restaurant but over the years they have evolved and now boasts a full Sushi, Dim Sum, Wine, Cocktail and A la Carte menu and very soon it will be opening a branch in the Gateway Theatre of Shopping.....


I have eaten at the Cape Town Beluga several times and it never fails to deliver, whether it be with their "delish" food, slick service or on the overall atmosphere...its always for me, been a good and enjoyable evening out.
I do know that they are renowned for their Sushi, but me not being a Sushi lover, I can't comment. My friends all assure me though, its the "best", so I will take their word for it.......I must say I opt for the beef fillet variations every time. Oh! and I also can recommend their Vanilla Creme Brulee..its "double delish"



I believe the menu will be a replica of the Cape Town Beluga and their prices range from:

Starters R35 - R95
 Mains  R85 - R185
 Desserts R35 - R50


What I am really looking forward to are the Cocktails, as they have quite a good menu, but I have to admit that, me, being the "Unofficial Strawberry Daiquiri (SD) fundi" was very disappointed with the one I had and I sent it back for them to add the alcohol! I may be a Virgin Blogger, but there "ain't" nothing Virgin about my SD'S.
Despite this I will most definitely give the Gateway Beluga SD a try and no doubt you will hear from me as to how it rates!




No comments:

Post a Comment